So what can you do to get more from social media?
1) Continually reach out and get more and more people, particularly your satisfied customers, engaged with your activities (and liking, sharing, tweeting and otherwise promoting your web pages and social media posts),
2) promotions, contests, and creative events,
3) use photos, graphics, and videos,
5) relationship-building updates about the practice,
6) use humour, trivia, inspiring quotes, breaking local news, trends, etc.
One suggestion is to get your customers posting on their Social Media Platforms about you and their experience with your business. A good way to do that is through the photos you take of/with your patients followed by emails to them with suggestions to share their new smile with their friends and family.
The key is to be consistent. An “abandoned” social media page that has no activity when a customer or prospective customer visits, actually has more negative impact than if they never had found it to begin with.